Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||SS304 Water Mechanical Filter Active Carbon Filter Vessel||Material:||SS304|
|MOQ:||1pc||Size:||Standard Or Customized|
industrial water filter housing,
activated carbon filter tank
Industrial Water Filter Housing / Water Mechanical Activated Carbon Filter Tank
Filter is working, to filter water from inlet flows, flows through the filter, and through the export pipeline into the user required to process cycle, the particles trapped inside the filter impurities in the water. So continuously circulation, more and more particles trapped down, filtration speed slower and slower, and imports of sewage is still continue to enter, filter hole will be more and more small, thus produce pressure difference between inlet and outlet, when pressure difference reached set value, differential pressure transmitter will be routed to the controller, control start crying drive motor through the mechanical drive shaft rotation, open the outlet at the same time, by the drainage outlet discharge, when the screen is clean, differential pressure drop to the minimum, the system returns to the initial state of filtration, the normal operation of system.
Filter housing Feature and advantages:
1. System can produce water continuously and high degree automation.
2. No need chemical to regenerate, easy operation and maintenance.
3. Core components of ro system are imported USA DOW membranes.
4. Automatic switch on when low water level, and switch off when high water level
5. System flushes RO membranes automatically, reducing membranes polluted speed.
6. Water shortage protection for multi-stage pump
7. Product water conductivity meter can monitor water quality online continuously.
8. Low operation cost and long life span
Filter housing Application
1). Electronic industry: Pre-filter for ultra pure water, chemical products and pure water
2). Food and beverage industry: filter for mineral water, wines and fruit juice
3). Medicine industry: filter for drug liquid, gases
4). Chemical industry: filter for organic solvent
5). Petroleum industry: filter for oil-field flooding