Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Chunke Reverse Osmosis Water Softener For Water Purification Machine||MOQ:||1 Unit|
|Style:||Ion Exchange System||Application:||Ro Plant|
|Capacity:||Make To Order||Certification:||CE/ISO|
|Material:||SUS304/316 Or FRP||Power Supply:||220 / 380V|
|Flow Rate, T/H:||Make To Order||Customized:||Ok|
ro water softener,
water softener tank
Blue Reverse Osmosis Commercial Water Softener / Ro Water Softener System
What is water softener?
Water softener is such kind of water treatment plant that can reduce water hardness and make it soft for human daily life consumption.
Why we need a water softener?
Because if the water we are using is hard, it will cause great problems for human healthy, so we need a softener to help us to live safe and healthy.
In what kind of situation should we adopt a water softener?
When the water we are using has some white suspended items when boiled, or there is some scale on the surface of cup when placed for some time,that shows the water is hard. We need a water softener to reduce it’s hardness and make it healthy for human consumption.
1. Users can choose manual operation control system for saving cost.
2. If users using for 24 hours can accord to water using time choosing for rebirth
3. Uses can according to water quality requirement:first grade multi-media filter,which can remove mud,rust,colloid and suspension in water.Second grade activated carbon filter,which can remove color,olfactory,biochemistry organic in water and encrease the left oxygen value and pollution in water.Third grade equiped softener equipment.
4. Effluent water capacity achieves the water supply of national low-pressure bioler.
5. Time control- type;flow control- type.In working ,apply single-tank,double-tank and multi-tank etc. other varied combination method.When choosing,users can choose as their needs.In operation,it has not only automatic function,but also is manual operate
Automatic flow type softening water equipment working procedure
1. Water supply: Untreated water passes through the resin layer, and an exchange reaction occurs to produce soft water.
2. Backwashing: Water enters from the lower part of the resin layer, loosens the resin, and removes fine debris.
3. Inlet brine regeneration: The resin is re-reduced to a sodium-type usable resin by flowing a higher concentration of brine (Nacl) through the resin.
4. Flushing: According to the process of water supply, the water is washed away by the resin to remove
excess salt liquid and regenerate the exchanged calcium and magnesium ions
5. Water injection: Fill the salt tank with water and dissolve the salt for use in the next regeneration.
Second, the skill parameter indicators:
1. Pressure: 0.2~0.6Mpa
2. Raw water hardness: <12mmol / L (when raw water hardness > 8 mmol / L, special planning should be based on different regional water quality)
3. Water hardness: <0.03mmol/L (required for the National Low-pressure Boiler Water Quality Standard GB1576-2001);
4. Raw water salt content <1500mg/L, turbidity <5 iron ion <0.3mg/L
5. Power supply: 220V, 50Hz
6. Salt consumption <100g / gram equivalent (related to raw water hardness);
7. Water consumption <2%; power consumption <50W
8. Resin type: 001×7 strong acid cation exchange tree.
Detail Pictures :