Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power:||280kw||Outlet Water Quality:||Pure Water|
ultrafiltration water system,
uf water treatment plant
Ultra-filtration technology is a pressure-driven membrane separation process that removes suspended or particulate matters (including colloids & silt) from water. It serves as a pretreatment for surface water, seawater, and biologically-treated municipal effluent before reverse osmosis and other membrane systems. This solution is far more reliable than a conventional multimedia filter. In addition to superior turbidity removal, UF membranes efficiently remove bacteria and most viruses.
Desalination Unit Reverse Osmosis System & Ultrafiltration 100T / H + RO 70T PVDF Oily Wastewater Reuse Treatment Plant 8040
|1||Original pool||User built||1 set|
|2||Original water pump (CDLF120-20-2)||Southern Hangzhou||1 set|
|3||Bag filter CK-650-810-5||Our company||1 set|
|4||Ultrafiltration (UF) device Water production: 100m3/h, bacteria, microbe removal rate: ≥99%, system water utilization rate: ≥85%||1 set|
|6||Backwashing dosing system SEKO-800||Italy||1 set|
|7||Cleaning water tank (3.0m3)||Guangdong||1 set|
|8||Cleaning filter CK-550-810-4||Our company||1 set|
|9||Ultrafiltration tank||User built||1 seat|
|10||Connecting pipe fittings: using food grade UPVC pipe valve parts||Nan Yi||1 batch|
|11||Electronic control system||Our company||1 set|
|Total control cabinet: Taiwan Weilun man-machine interface touch screen, Japan Mitsubishi PLC programmable controller automatic control, Danfoss / Delta variable frequency soft starter, France Schneider contactor, thermal relay, knob switch, indicator light, Korean pressure control , time controller.|
|12||Pressure gauge||China||1 batch|
|14||Handheld TDS pen||China||1 pc|
|15||Handheld PH pen||China||1 pc|
Water Treatment Process flow diagram
(1) Pretreatment of reverse osmosis feed water, high efficiency, compact ultrafiltration due to high filtration precision, can provide maximum protection for reverse osmosis membrane
(2) Advanced treatment of large and medium-sized drinking water plants
(3) Municipal and industrial wastewater treatment: Ultrafiltration can provide better treatment results than traditional treatment processes, and realize the reuse of water and wastewater.
(4) Recycling treatment of circulating sewage
(5) Recovery of useful substances in sewage
(6) Preparation of mineral water, de-bacterification of drinking water and well water, removal of various suspended solids and colloidal impurities in water, especially removal of pathogenic microorganisms such as cryptospores, flagellates and Escherichia coli
(7) Sterilization, clarification, purification and separation of oral liquid and biological products
(8) High purity water terminal treatment
(9) Concentration and separation of juice, protein and enzyme preparations
Pure water and ultrapure water equipment; medical sterile pyrogen-free water equipment, industrial beverages, drinking water, mineral water purification, industrial separation, concentration, purification, industrial wastewater treatment, electrophoretic paint, electroplating oily wastewater treatment. The ultrafiltration membrane equipment produced has many varieties and specifications. In the design, it has absorbed advanced technology from the same industry in foreign countries. The filtration working pressure is below 0.3Mpa, and the ultrafiltration membrane specifications are 4 inches, 6 inches, 8 inches, 10 inches and so on.
The ultrafiltration membrane equipment has reasonable design, beautiful appearance, strong versatility, exquisite materials, and durability. Stable chemical properties, strong corrosion resistance, acid, alkali, salt corrosion (pH: 0 ~ 14), non-toxic, odorless, light weight, high strength (high temperature, high pressure), labor-saving operation. Various types of tubular ultrafiltration membrane equipment are widely used in petroleum, chemical, juice, light industry, pharmaceutical, food, resource development, metallurgical coal, national defense industry, environmental protection and other fields.