Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin:||Guangzhou, Baiyun||Product Name:||High Working Pressure 1-500 Micron Cartridge Filter Housing System With Single / Multi Cartridge|
|Thickness:||1mm To 5 Mm||Material:||SS 316 - SS 304|
|Capacity:||Customizable||Certification:||CE - ISO|
|Diameter:||100 - 1600 Mm||Color:||Metalic Gloss Or Matt Surface|
|Flow Rate, T/H:||Customized||Usage:||Filtering|
ro water filter housing,
water filter cartridge housing
1-500 Micron Single / Multi Cartridge Filter Housing High Working Pressure
The stainless steel filter housing is made of SUS304 or SUS316 material, it also called single cartridge filter housing. it has nice appearance, simple and reasonable structure, it used the polished treatment outerside and insiade, low cost, small volume, it provides high filtration area, Fast filtering speed, Low cloging rate, Acid and alkali corrosion resistance, long service life and other characteristics.
And it can adding diferent pore size filter cartridge, such as pleated filter cartridge, pp melt blown filter cartridge, ceramic filter cartridge and so on. it can be remove paticles, Colloid, metal, bacteria, residual chlorine and other impurities.
How Can Filtration Increase Your Process Efficiency?
Making Your Job Easier
Correctly choosing a filter will prevent headaches caused by installing an inaccurately sized or improperly specified filter. The wrong filter can create strain on your entire manufacturing system.
Saving You Time
The right filter will reduce system maintenance. It will minimize downtime caused by frequent change-outs while preventing downstream process problems.
Saving You Money
Ultimately, filtration helps you improve your process by increasing particle removal. Whether you are iltering wastewater, refining aluminum, or producing beverages, you will save money by using the right filter.
Additionally, choosing the correct filter will minimize downtime while maximizing product quality. In many situations, filtration is the most important of all your money saving processes.
More Features & Benefits
• Economically Priced - simple design
• No Tools Required - v-clamp cover closure makes cartridge change-out quick and easy
• No Bypass - cartridge is supported with a screw and nut, eliminating fluid bypass
• Large Inventory Available
• Material of construction is 304 SS
• CK1 series vessels have v-clamp covers and are rated for 100 psig working pressure
• Standard vessel gasket is EPDM
• Vessel includes 304 SS cartridge support fixture
• CK1 series vessels fit 10” DOE cartridges
• All vessels have 1/4" NPT vent connections
• All vessels have 1/4" NPT drain connections
• Design Pressure: 150 psi
• Design Temperature: 120 °C
• EPDM Gasket Standard